Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring is in the Air

The days seem to be getting warmer here, though I have to admit that the winter was nowhere near as bad as we had been told it would be (and from the pictures I've seen of last winter, it was pretty harsh) which is a good thing since the container we sent from Ft. Bragg with all of our cold weather gear in it back in September just arrived about a week and a half ago... we were the last of the 12 PRT's to recieve it which is about par for the course.



The evenings don't even require a sweater after the sun goes down any more. It is forcasted to rain for a few days starting Wednesday so we'll see what happens after that but when the sun is actually out, unimpeaded by clouds or any other natual phenominon it is really nice. In fact, people are starting to get sunburned, not me though, knock on wood!



I would love to post some pictures but the terrible internet connection we have won't allow me at the moment, and when I say at the moment I am referring to the last three weeks that I have been trying so I will just leave you with a few words that I am doing well and greatly appreciate all the goodies i have been reciieving from everyone. I'll keep trying with the pictures but in the mean time, happy spring everyone!

No comments: