Monday, March 16, 2009

Things I've Made & Mmmm

Mmmm... best shaved ice I have ever had! it was a block of ice with strawberries frozen into it, which was shaved so finely that it melted like powdered sugar in the mouth and it was drizzled with condensed milk and what I'm assuming is a simple syrup but I didn't ask about that one, I asked about the milk to make sure it wasn't mayo (it really wouldn't surprise me if it had been). Fantastic!!!
Here is the kokeshi doll I made... parts I like, parts could use some work... for instance, I like my hair except that I realized the style didn't make sense because it looks pulled back but there's no bun or anything.





At long last, the results of my first pottery class... well, some of them, the other two I didn't really feel were worthy of photographing. (not entirely my fault, the glazes came out weird)
Here is the unfinished jar I've been working on this month... we'll be glazing it this week and should see the results next week.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

OHH the Shaved ice sounds delicious. I am jealous. you will have to eat some for me too!