Sunday, March 08, 2009

A Little Bit of This...

Have I ever told you that I love the Japanese bakeries? freshly made bread everywhere! its a good thing I read some Japanese, this one is called "bitter chocolate donut" which was a chocolate pudding filled chocolate dipped chocolate donut... in honor of White Day.
Carter recently woke up as a little rascal... shoot, now I can't remember his name!

knee pad man! or protection man? no, that doesn't sound right.


Isn't the air hockey cute? Every mall has an arcade section including its own toddler climbing area, some of the games are cute and short!

Loving the bath and the crazy hair!






3 comments:

Jax said...

The Little Rascal you're looking for is Alfalfa and I do not know who is in the Red & White picture, sorry.

Kellie said...

Korean's also love their bakeries and celebrate White day. I thought it was a Korean thing.

adventures in an empty nest said...

Love those Boys!! so cute