Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter... sort of


Happy Easter! We attended three different parties and I only have shots from the base sponsored 'spring' party. This is the most Eastery picture I have. (I was in charge of part of the festivities at one and the other one happened so fast I wouldn't have been able to take pictures of egg hunting anyway)

Give him a cop car and he's a happy boy. He even got to push the siren buttons and talk on the loudspeaker... it was funny, he started out with "is anybody here?"
He also got to handle actual guns at the display set up, go figure, nothing says spring in the military like playing with guns.



He likes the big guns too, but they're "too big" aka, too heavy for him to hold by himself.

Here the kids are Easter afternoon, finally noticing their baskets the Easter Bunny left during church. This was about two seconds before I realized I had given red staining easily dropped food to Carter... he was quickly moved to the kitchen.





No comments: