Friday, June 12, 2009

Tropical Dream Center

So, we continued our trip to the Expo Park with the Tropical Dream Center... here is the entrance, yes, thats Coryn running ahead
The walking path towards the first greenhouse gives a nice view if the dream center itself. There are five different greenhouses, the first three of which are dedicated to orchids.

Though they aren't exclusively orchids, I think... I haven't looked up this cobra plant yet, it might be.


orchids with such finely bisected petals to look fuzzy....



and well, lots of orchids. I was unfortunately too late to see the vanilla in bloom, but there was plenty to keep me occupied even without an international orchid festival going on. and, it was very much so not busy... I highly recommend walking through when visiting the aquarium.




No comments: