Friday, July 03, 2009

Preschool

first day of preschool!

Its a montessori type school called Santa Monica International and they have a branch in Florida. They are good too, not just a glorified preschool they have classes, teach languages, karate (ballet and yoga too), letters and numbers, and a variety of other programs.
I think Carter is enjoying it too, he gets one on one time with me and I'm a little less crazy I think...


here's the kids getting back from a field trip (which happened to be the second day of school for Coryn)
He was really tired... it was at the aquarium, an hour at least bus ride and lots of walking on a hot hot day, I'd be tired too :)

1 comment:

adventures in an empty nest said...

Don't go crazy!! You are doing a wonderful job. Look at all the great experiences your kids are getting!!! thats thanks to a NOT crazy mom. Hang in there and we will see you soon!! Love ya