Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On Your Marks... Get Set... Move!

Two weeks after getting back to Okinawa and three days after Coryn's birthday... the move. I was scheduled for a Thursday and Friday move, but the HHG guys called Wednesday asking to move me that day because they had a heavy load the next day. I agreed... I wasn't ready, but I wouldn't really have been the next day either... but it went smoothly. These guys are so fast! Not to mention limber and strong. It took them from 1330 to 1800 to pack, ship, weigh, and unpack everything I told them to. They stood on the roof and passed boxes through the second floor window. It was crazy!


It was a much needed move though... we had really old wall air conditioners, and while we were visiting Boise one leaked and ruined a few things, including two full cabinets. By the time we left the house Coryn was calling it the moldy house. So now we have central air, carpet in the bedrooms, and a separate dining room. I'm quite content.



Here's a shot Coryn took in the partially unpacked new house.

Here is the front of our new house... yup thats the boys sitting outside enjoying the warm November weather.

No comments: