Wednesday, December 01, 2010

November birthdays

November started out busy, parties to plan, social gatherings to host, keeping busy while dad was gone at training. Of course, it got a lot less busy on the afternoon of my birthday... I fell down the stairs and broke my big toe, that combined with my being 8 months pregnant and I was laid up for a couple weeks and Jackson was sent home early to help out. Glad he was, it probably saved me from preterm labor.
Coryn's birthday was extra special since dad was able to be there, and he got about a gajillion legos that he got to build himself...



last year he gave us a list for what he was going to have on his cakes for the next five years... and though I don't remember exactly what order he put everything in, I'm pretty sure he did, and requested a Harry Potter cake. so I got the crazy idea to build a lego thing to put on the cake (not sure I'm talented enough for drawing HP in icing).
It was a huge hit!











The next day Coryn got to go get a hair cut. Lucky boy :D

No comments: