Monday, August 25, 2008

Boise Break 1.0!

Day 1, roll on floor (recovery). Did you think I crawled through the stool? no..... just managed to roll my legs under it. Now I'm smiling at Grandma!

Day 2, Fair! Having a blast at the first fair which I can go on rides at! Went on a train ride, through a fun house (kind with moving stairs, made me carry him out), kangaroo 'cars', and cars. Mmm, gyro, felt too guilty about my diet of late to get loaded fries :(. Went through the Expo and the petting zoo ('its kind of a little goat').
Grandma has baby duty, nothing like a water bottle for entertainment.
We finished off the day with a ride on the ferris wheel, nothing says 'lets calm down before bedtime ' like an hour wait in line followed by a lengthy walk back to the car in a stroller. Both fell asleep on the ride then thought it was their naptime and stayed up til midnight. Jetlag!
Who me? Surely you mean this guy... Grandpa's beard making yet another baby wary.

No comments: