Friday, July 11, 2008

505th Change of Command

Here's Jackson standing in the S1 (adjutant) spot because well, thats what he's been doing. Its been crazy around here and I don't know if I'll be able to post again before everything happens, but for those of you that don't know, Jackson's being deployed and we're moving home. Soon.
Coryn's upset here that I'm taking a picture of him because it means he can't play with the camera. He's becoming quite the photographer.

Here's one of his shots... 'Brother Plays with Water Bottle'... Carter is growing like a weed. He's already 17 lbs and trying very hard to crawl, he scooches across the floor with ease. He's also started on solid foods, which he loves! the only thing he's ever flat out refused is green beans and I got him to eat that last night too. I don't think he knows when to stop though...
Aside from being crazy busy everything else is going fine for now. We'll have to see if I feel the same after Jackson leaves.

1 comment:

NateDredge said...

Wow, anxious to hear more.